Do you have experience in working within a Direct Sales orientated account management/leadership position and/or have experience of managing the field sales performance of direct sales professionals?
If you do then this may have involved training, support and performance management of high performing ethical sales teams.
As a successful Trustmark approved Insulation Installer we are looking for someone to work from our new office base in Fareham who can manage external sales partners to deliver quality, compliant sales leads and surveys for our business.
The role will be a mixture of account & relationship management, where you will be expected to own and develop external sales agencies their directors and senior operational managers and advisors and be able to secure results through positive performance management.
You will look to enhance the performance of lead generators through training and feedback.
Skills & requirements:
- Direct Sales Leadership experience
- A reliable knowledge of sales forecasting and sales planning
- The ability to provide guidance and constructive feedback & turn into results
- A demonstrable background in remote and direct management of face to face sales teams
- A keen understanding of account management
- Excellent communication skills
- Relationship expertise as the point of contact between external parties and the company
- Comfortable with working either in-house or in the field to review performance first hand. (Covid compliance applies)
- Knowledge of relevant marketing, legislation and compliance
- Preferably operating or has operated in the ECO/Energy or other residential customer orientated environment.
We are looking for someone who can think outside of the box, think on their feet and is confident in their own abilities and adept in client focused approaches.
If you have the above skills and think this role could be a perfect match for you, please register your interest by completing the form on this page and submitting your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our recruitment team will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail with you.