Main Roles and Responsibilities
- To provide sales and operational support to external partner doorstep & telesales network including all lead generation partners, sales company surveyors.
- To manage & agree the sales forecasting process with senior sales partner directors and managers within the requirements of the SCIS business plan and provide the necessary sales forecast inputs as required.
- To promote and support enduring relationships across all sales channel partners with SCIS extending a positive and credible reputation of being an excellent and reliable installer partner at every stage of the process.
- To project own any new sales pilots and tests providing support for launching and monitoring these.
- To be the sales point of contact for all internal or external sales and marketing initiatives including design and creation of supporting sales or survey materials that improve existing processes.
- Conduct business development activity as required in relation to finding new sales partners and onboarding them.
- Handle sales & some survey partner training, liaise with Delivery & operational & payment queries or complaints and provide support & liaison between internal SCIS departments for resolution of sales partner related problems.
- To develop contractual framework of SLAs for external partners and due diligence process for forward performance management and future selection of potential partners.
- Maintain and monitor any internal or external sales and survey partner stock &/or literature inventory required to set up and retain lead and/or survey channels.
Essential Skills, Qualifications and Training
- At least 3 years’ experience of leading doorstep or face to face sales teams.
- Self-starter with ability to work unsupervised in a highly organised & efficient manner.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment whilst applying well-developed problem-solving skills.
- Clear verbal and written communication skills and possesses a high level of resilience to partner support needs and demands. Natural relationship builder.
- Able to work to targets and deadlines and prioritise workloads to good effect.
- Data Protection /GDPR Legislation competent
- PC Literate & competent with all Microsoft Office Based applications including Word/Excel/PowerPoint. Extensive IT system experience and previous
- Highly developed customer service skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Highly effective telephone and external correspondence skills.
Desired personal qualities
- Professional & able to demonstrate positive work ethic
- Pleasant customer & team friendly personality. Able to project SCIS positively.
- Customer centric and understands the value of the external and internal customer.
- Completer finisher with high level of resilience to partner support needs & demands.
- Competitive to deadlines and target achievement
- Demonstrates attention to detail.
The ideal candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary and performance related bonus.
The role is based at our main office in Fareham, Monday-Friday 9am-5pm.